Hello from Sacramento!

JReef3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello fellow reefkeepers. Just introducing myself as I’ve been searching the site for a few weeks now and just joined. I’ve kept aquariums most of my life but took a break from the hobby for a few years when my kids were born and priorities shifted. I’m just getting back into it now that the kids are a bit more self-sufficient and I’ve got the time to properly care for a tiny slice of reef. I got out of the hobby about 5 years ago and coming back I’ve found a lot has changed in a fairly short time (almost exclusively LED lighting, man-made live rock, BRS acquiring Marine Depot, and so). It seems I have a lot of catching up to do and it seems I’ve found a good place for that. In the past, I was a member of some other reef forums but this one seems quite active and filled with knowledge so I thought I’d give it a try. I’ve recently picked up a Fluval Marine 32.5 with the intent of building a low-maintenance AIO mixed reef. I‘m in the process of getting my RO/DI station set up, curing old live rock saved in a 5 gal bucket, assembling a tank stand, etc… I’m also taking photos along the way in case I end up doing a build thread. Anyway, I look forward to learning, contributing, and seeing a lot of beautiful tanks.

Thanks!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 84 87.5%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.1%
Back