Hello from SoCal!

BAMslam93

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 19, 2024
Messages
92
Reaction score
97
Location
Southern California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!

My name is Bryan and I'm a new reefer who's been keeping freshwater for about 7 years. I love bettas, but I recently started a 15-gallon nano hoping to add a pair of ocellaris clowns in the next month. So far, I have a skunk cleaner shrimp named Jacques and some astrea and nassarius snails; hoping to add a small urchin soon.

If anyone is in the Inland Empire region of Southern California, I'd love to connect!

IMG_5644.jpg
 
Hi everyone!

My name is Bryan and I'm a new reefer who's been keeping freshwater for about 7 years. I love bettas, but I recently started a 15-gallon nano hoping to add a pair of ocellaris clowns in the next month. So far, I have a skunk cleaner shrimp named Jacques and some astrea and nassarius snails; hoping to add a small urchin soon.

If anyone is in the Inland Empire region of Southern California, I'd love to connect!

IMG_5644.jpg
Hi! I'm also in the IE. I'm over here in Fontana!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new