Hello from South Central PA!

Eagleman991

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 10, 2020
Messages
2
Reaction score
18
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everybody. I finally mustered up enough courage to make an account on here after stalking the site for a few months . A few months into the hobby with a 29 gallon tank (wishing it was bigger ). The fiance and I got bored with normal freshwater even though we still have 45 gallon and 75 gallon freshwater community tanks. I'll be looking around here as a registered user from now on!
 
Welcome to R2R!!!
 
Welcome to R2R!
 
Screen Shot 2019-12-28 at 9.05.55 AM.png
 
null.jpg

Welcome to the reef life! I still have my FW tanks too. You're going to love the contrast between FW and reefing. it's two completely different worlds. Glad to have you with us.
 
Hey everybody. I finally mustered up enough courage to make an account on here after stalking the site for a few months . A few months into the hobby with a 29 gallon tank (wishing it was bigger ). The fiance and I got bored with normal freshwater even though we still have 45 gallon and 75 gallon freshwater community tanks. I'll be looking around here as a registered user from now on!
HEY! From Duncannon PA! Right near your area!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new