Hello from Southern California

Welcome to R2R!

welcom.jpg
 
Welcome from San Diego! Since you live so close you have no excuse to not attend MACNA in September. I hope to see you there!
 
Welcome from the inland empire here always great to see people from the SoCal area :) the mystic reef is my lfs but I do drive down to Aquasd in San Diego it's well worth the drive to go down there amazing shop and people
 
Welcome, really nice tank:)
 
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. Picked up the new tank yesterday and I am super stoked on it. 50 gallon 3 sided starphire Leemar cubeish. 24x24x20. I can't wait to get it wet but I could use some help picking out equipment. I don't really have a clue about manufactures.

Picking it up from the old owners house.
IMG_0369.JPG


Back home with my dog Mako
IMG_0370.JPG


Need to get some razor blades
IMG_0371.JPG


Is it possible to tell what type of drain set up this is?
IMG_0373.JPG


So much to learn and get together. So little patiences haha.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.4%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 17 28.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 32.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new