Hello from Southern California

Welcome to R2R!

welcom.jpg
 
Welcome from San Diego! Since you live so close you have no excuse to not attend MACNA in September. I hope to see you there!
 
Welcome from the inland empire here always great to see people from the SoCal area :) the mystic reef is my lfs but I do drive down to Aquasd in San Diego it's well worth the drive to go down there amazing shop and people
 
Welcome, really nice tank:)
 
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. Picked up the new tank yesterday and I am super stoked on it. 50 gallon 3 sided starphire Leemar cubeish. 24x24x20. I can't wait to get it wet but I could use some help picking out equipment. I don't really have a clue about manufactures.

Picking it up from the old owners house.
IMG_0369.JPG


Back home with my dog Mako
IMG_0370.JPG


Need to get some razor blades
IMG_0371.JPG


Is it possible to tell what type of drain set up this is?
IMG_0373.JPG


So much to learn and get together. So little patiences haha.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new