Hello from Southern Ontario

bhotep

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 12, 2024
Messages
5
Reaction score
20
Location
Ontario
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New on Reef2Reef but not new to saltwater (120g, 24g and 2 10g). Decided after 15 years to get back in the hobby. Currently I have a fluval 15g which I have converted to saltwater. Since I have used rock and some water from a local suppliers tanks, I have not had much of a cycle other than a sort lived amount of diatoms. Current inhabitants: 2 Rbtas, 2 emerald crabs, 2 red legged hermits and a trochus snail.
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new