Hello from Tennessee!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kbrow0810
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kbrow0810

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 28, 2019
Messages
67
Reaction score
87
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live I rural Tennessee. I have a 4ft 150 reef tank that’s about 3 years in addition to a 29 biocube that is only 4months old. This is my first dive into an online reef community despite being in the hobby for 3-4 years. I look forward to poking around and getting to know everyone!

Edit: please excuse the algae breakout on the biocube, I am currently in the process of wrangling it in!

699BD26C-259C-4E13-B418-CD2A4FD6C3CD.jpeg 87842BFF-7051-4490-91BB-03AA50E1BFF0.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Welcome to R2R!!! We’re glad you’re here!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new