Hello from Tennessee!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kbrow0810
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I live I rural Tennessee. I have a 4ft 150 reef tank that’s about 3 years in addition to a 29 biocube that is only 4months old. This is my first dive into an online reef community despite being in the hobby for 3-4 years. I look forward to poking around and getting to know everyone!

Edit: please excuse the algae breakout on the biocube, I am currently in the process of wrangling it in!

699BD26C-259C-4E13-B418-CD2A4FD6C3CD.jpeg 87842BFF-7051-4490-91BB-03AA50E1BFF0.jpeg
Welcome to r2r! And tbh the biocube with the algae looks amazing! I love the greenery I thought it was a freshwater planted at first glance!
 
Welcome @Kbrow0810. Glad to have ya here!!!!! Also, @dantimdad is right. @JOKER and I are bad influences. We encourage massive tank builds and loading them with tons of corals.
Hopefully I can attend a meeting soon, I'm west of TN river so I don't get over that way much, but I would definitely like to meet you guys sometime, I just joined for 2yr right before spring coral show, everyone I met that day was very nice, I might've even talked to you but didn't know ur username lol
 
A huge welcome to the community !!
 
I live I rural Tennessee. I have a 4ft 150 reef tank that’s about 3 years in addition to a 29 biocube that is only 4months old. This is my first dive into an online reef community despite being in the hobby for 3-4 years. I look forward to poking around and getting to know everyone!

Edit: please excuse the algae breakout on the biocube, I am currently in the process of wrangling it in!

699BD26C-259C-4E13-B418-CD2A4FD6C3CD.jpeg 87842BFF-7051-4490-91BB-03AA50E1BFF0.jpeg
Welcome to R2R from Tennessee as well! West TN/Memphis
 
Last edited:
From Tennessee as well! I’m in Murfreesboro. If any of you all ever want to sell livestock in person, we could meet at an lfs maybe.
No doubt. I work in Murfreesboro boro, so it wouldn’t be a big ordeal to meet up at all
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new