Hello from Virginia

Welcome back
ZomboMeme 20102020190609.jpg
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
 
Hey y’all! Long time lurker on these forums. I have been in and out of the hobby since around 2004 and have had several tanks. After a long 3 years with no tank, I have finally moved for the last time (hopefully), which means I can get back to reefing! I ordered a new Waterbox Marine X 90.3 a few weeks ago and am patiently waiting for its arrival. :cool:
Hello and welcome.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new