Hello from Woolwich Township NJ!

DustyMcThrill

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 3, 2024
Messages
5
Reaction score
27
Location
woolwich township
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,


I am new to this website and was told about it recently. I have a 75 gallon (non reef currently) tank that I am using right now. That tank has been running for about 5 years. I’m just here to browse for some friendly advice, as many forums for saltwater fish keeping can be overly negative and intimidating. I have been fish keeping for about 25 years. I also have an established outdoor pond, a 65 gallon freshwater discus tank, and a 20 gallon freshwater live plant tank. Hello!
 
20230604_203550.gif
 
I think you will find this forum to be very helpful and friendly. By far the most useful forum I've ever participated in. Very little trolling or negativity, and a lot of folks who want to help.


TANG-WELCOME.gif
 
Hello,


I am new to this website and was told about it recently. I have a 75 gallon (non reef currently) tank that I am using right now. That tank has been running for about 5 years. I’m just here to browse for some friendly advice, as many forums for saltwater fish keeping can be overly negative and intimidating. I have been fish keeping for about 25 years. I also have an established outdoor pond, a 65 gallon freshwater discus tank, and a 20 gallon freshwater live plant tank. Hello!
Welcome!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new