Hello my name is Steven Powell

I’m a big fish keeper and this would be amazing the see all the art work and meet all the people who share the same hobby as me
Welcome! You've come to the right place to meet people! If you want to see tanks, corals, and fish, there are plenty of show off threads around.
 
I’m a big fish keeper and this would be amazing the see all the art work and meet all the people who share the same hobby as me
Hi Steven and Welcome!

Glad you joined
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new