Hello NEED HELP setting up my apex to automatic feeder and DOS

Just double checked and indeed both set to auto
Screen Shot 2017-08-04 at 10.50.04 PM.png
 
also quick question why does it show so many modules?
I only have de dosing pumps
the DDR
my skimmer
my return pump
gyre
Atk
and Auto feeder
Screen Shot 2017-08-04 at 9.42.43 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-08-04 at 9.42.49 PM.png
You can hide the ones you dont use, your eb832 has 8 outlets which is why it shows so many, plus your apex has multiple variable speed ports. This is why you have so many.
 
thank you very much @leepink23 and @tkiry1 for your help!!! Now i can go on my vacation as worry free as i can.
By any chance are you guys familiar with Red Sea foundations liquid dosing A and B? trying to set up my DOS as well
Your welcome, I do not know anything on the DOS. Enjoy the vacation.
 
so thats the reason it shows two return pumps? what are the variable speed ports?
Variable speed ports are for like maxspect gyres to hook them up and tunze wave makers.. I was at a wedding and bad phone signal or I would have tried to help more.. Have a fun trip!!!
 
so thats the reason it shows two return pumps? what are the variable speed ports?
Yeap, you can rename the other outlet anything you like though, if you ever change the name of your return pump, make sure you change the programming for the skimmer and the gyre. People use variable speed ports to control some powerheads and i believe also the kessil lights.
 
Variable speed ports are for like maxspect gyres to hook them up and tunze wave makers.. I was at a wedding and bad phone signal or I would have tried to help more.. Have a fun trip!!!
I dont know anything on the DOS, hopefully you can help on this.
 
Thank you guys for the help
will definitely look into the variable speed ports i have the maxspect gyre and would like to use it at its full potential but that will have to wait till i come back

Have a great night, and thanks for the help
 
Thank you guys for the help
will definitely look into the variable speed ports i have the maxspect gyre and would like to use it at its full potential but that will have to wait till i come back

Have a great night, and thanks for the help
Message me when you get back... I have 3 gyres programmed to apex... U need the icecap interfaces.. But they do an awesome job....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new