Hello New Friends!

Hancat

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 15, 2024
Messages
31
Reaction score
59
Location
Greenville, SC
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

New to R2R, have been in the aquarium hobby for around 6 years - started my first SALTWATER tank about 6 weeks ago.

I've had brackish and freshwater tanks, but they weren't scratching the itch for me. I've started with a 15 gal cube, and yesterday I was finally able to introduce my first two inhabitants.

Excited to start the journey!

IMG_0661.jpg
IMG_0636.jpg
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new