Hello! New here!

jbano

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 7, 2026
Messages
90
Reaction score
125
Location
Philadelphia
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been a beginner reef keeper for about 2 years. I’ve moved for work in that time and have had to restart my 5 gal pico reef. I’m really not great at this hobby so hoping to glean from your collective experience and knowledge to keep my “little ocean box” (as my kids call it) alive and thriving!
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
I’ve been a beginner reef keeper for about 2 years. I’ve moved for work in that time and have had to restart my 5 gal pico reef. I’m really not great at this hobby so hoping to glean from your collective experience and knowledge to keep my “little ocean box” (as my kids call it) alive and thriving!
Hello and welcome to R2R! You have come to the right place. You will find most folks here are very friendly and willing to help.
 
I’ve been a beginner reef keeper for about 2 years. I’ve moved for work in that time and have had to restart my 5 gal pico reef. I’m really not great at this hobby so hoping to glean from your collective experience and knowledge to keep my “little ocean box” (as my kids call it) alive and thriving!
Welcome to the forums!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new