Hello, new member

jcbasile

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 19, 2020
Messages
126
Reaction score
98
Location
Southern California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everybody!

I'm just joining the forum and I'm from the Southern California area. I have been in the aquarium hobby for most of my life but its always been freshwater planted tanks. Recently, I bought a JBJ 45 gallon rimless AIO and am planning on making my first saltwater tank! Excited to see how it goes and here for all the knowledge.
 
Welcome to R2R!
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new