Hello New Reefer from NC

BoSalman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!! that's all what this hobby is about! to learn and correct mistakes or even prevent them in the first place... you'll find great help here.

NC! brings back some of my best memories, my first SW tank started when i was in Charlotte.. remember a small FS called Nemo's Reef, great guys!

OP
OP
Pete Horwath

Pete Horwath

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome aboard fellow Tarheel, and Master Diver Pete Horwath!

Many great salty minds here and you'll love it.
I have dove in a lot of places. I do a lot in Cayman which is one of my favorite places. I've had some great dives in Puerto Rico. I did the night dive with Manta Rays this year which was awesome. I also just came back from Palm Beach for the Goliath group run and did a bunch of shark diving there also.
Welcome to R2R! Any pictures of those tanks?:)
Sure Here's the DT Tank 2.jpg

bigfish.JPG

IMG_1196.jpg

Tank 1.jpg

OP
OP
Pete Horwath

Pete Horwath

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This site is great any question at all the people on here have put up with me making mistakes even trying to simply post something on here i really like it on here
Agreed! I actually read a lot of the posts when i was getting started before i joined. sounds like a great group!!! Thanks for the welcome ALL!!!!

OP
OP
Pete Horwath

Pete Horwath

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!! that's all what this hobby is about! to learn and correct mistakes or even prevent them in the first place... you'll find great help here.

NC! brings back some of my best memories, my first SW tank started when i was in Charlotte.. remember a small FS called Nemo's Reef, great guys!
Nemo’s is great. They’re business is booming. They are moving into a 6000 sq ft building in January.

Captain Quint

Plank Owner of the Orca
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have dove in a lot of places. I do a lot in Cayman which is one of my favorite places. I've had some great dives in Puerto Rico. I did the night dive with Manta Rays this year which was awesome. I also just came back from Palm Beach for the Goliath group run and did a bunch of shark diving there also.

Yes, sir. I've done my scuba thing worldwide as well Started diving at 14 and started serious diving in 1977 whilst in the Navy. After those years I went civilian Master Diver with SDI/TDI & NAUI. I enjoy diving the loop more than with double 100's filled with Nitrox.

Thanks for sharing.

Back