Hello new to R2R

  • Thread starter Thread starter Krokilus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
That'll be a nice little tank. Glad you are here !!!

0aa35b641a8f7e22535f262eccfcd090.jpg
 
Thanks everyone I think I figured out the microbubbles issue as the top of the bag of chemipure was reaching the top of the baffle in the built in sump on the back and causing turbulance in the return pump chamber I have relocated the chemipure and will be ordering the nano packs next time to replace it as i didnt realise that the large jar was a single pack I thought it was just a larger amount of small packs.
 
Thanks everyone I think I figured out the microbubbles issue as the top of the bag of chemipure was reaching the top of the baffle in the built in sump on the back and causing turbulance in the return pump chamber I have relocated the chemipure and will be ordering the nano packs next time to replace it as i didnt realise that the large jar was a single pack I thought it was just a larger amount of small packs.

They sell filter bags. You can pour the large one into smaller bags and have two out of one having one as a spare
 
They sell filter bags. You can pour the large one into smaller bags and have two out of one having one as a spare
Thanks for the reply May be what I do as the large bag is too big.
 
Welcome, Devon!
Tank looks like it is off to a great start. Glad we are along for the ride.
Share and like often!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new