Hello new to R2R

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
That'll be a nice little tank. Glad you are here !!!

0aa35b641a8f7e22535f262eccfcd090.jpg

OP
OP
Krokilus

Krokilus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks everyone I think I figured out the microbubbles issue as the top of the bag of chemipure was reaching the top of the baffle in the built in sump on the back and causing turbulance in the return pump chamber I have relocated the chemipure and will be ordering the nano packs next time to replace it as i didnt realise that the large jar was a single pack I thought it was just a larger amount of small packs.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Thanks everyone I think I figured out the microbubbles issue as the top of the bag of chemipure was reaching the top of the baffle in the built in sump on the back and causing turbulance in the return pump chamber I have relocated the chemipure and will be ordering the nano packs next time to replace it as i didnt realise that the large jar was a single pack I thought it was just a larger amount of small packs.

They sell filter bags. You can pour the large one into smaller bags and have two out of one having one as a spare

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back