Hello R2R family

Welcome to R2R!!
giphy (4).gif
 
hi welcome back to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
 
I have been a reefer for about 10 years started around 1999 and stopped for a while around 2009 (divorce lol) I just started back up in Feb of this year. My design is 1990's style tank contains the following I let cycle for a month:
Size = 55 gallon rectangle build
Live rock = 75lbs
Bedding = crush coral (old school had it from beginning) and live sand (black new)
Original heater = still works great
Filtration = started with Marineland Emperor Powerfilter but just changed to Fluval 306 Canister
Protein Skimmer = HOB AquaMaxx 1.5 with bubble stopper
Refugium = CPR AquaFuge 2 HOB Large
Pump = Gyre 4K Flow Pump with Dual WiFi Controller - IceCap with 2K flow pump also

Inhabitants
Clean up crew = emeralds crabs about 3-4, snails, blue crabs, red crabs, 1 shrimp
Peculiar clown = 4
Yellow Goby = 1
Watchman Goby = 1
Damsel =1

New find Nudibranch

tank.jpg

Welcome back to the saltwater world and to R2R.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new