Hello R2R from DE USA

j3emt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everybody. My name is John and I'm starting up my first reef aquarium. I had a fish only salt water tank about 20 years ago but wanted to get back into it and finally do a reef aquarium. I notice that there are many abbreviations used on this site. Is there a thread that has all the abbreviations on it? I know a few like DT & QT but thats about it.

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
giphy.gif

Welcome to R2R!!

Paulie069

Random Acts Of Kindness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everybody. My name is John and I'm starting up my first reef aquarium. I had a fish only salt water tank about 20 years ago but wanted to get back into it and finally do a reef aquarium. I notice that there are many abbreviations used on this site. Is there a thread that has all the abbreviations on it? I know a few like DT & QT but thats about it.
Welcome aboard r2r Johnny brother, you did the right thing by joining the website, people here are awesome and super friendly, and are always willing to help and give advice with the common goal of helping you succeed in reefing, it’s a very diverse group of people from all over the world, all different backgrounds,social status, finance levels, color, race religion,, you get the point and the best part is we’re all the same underneath the umbrella of aquarium keeping,,, good luck john

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!! You may find this helpful to answer your question:

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 32 20.9%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 113 73.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.9%
Back