View Badges
Reaction score
walt disney hello GIF by hoppip

Welcome to R2R!!!

Fish Think Pink

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
i have been lurking in this forum for at least 2 years reading and getting information in preparation of my first saltwater tank, time to make an account as that time approaches lol. i have been wanting a saltwater tank since i was like 7 and i finally decided to start one. once i start my tank there will be many questions so i will have to bother you guys :)
you might see a build thread soon from me, still deciding on the tank between a 120, 75, and 200 gal. which would you guys choose?
Welcome!

Vote: All three !! I have a 180g right now and one tank isn't enough - love my house but its too small...

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
i have been lurking in this forum for at least 2 years reading and getting information in preparation of my first saltwater tank, time to make an account as that time approaches lol. i have been wanting a saltwater tank since i was like 7 and i finally decided to start one. once i start my tank there will be many questions so i will have to bother you guys :)
you might see a build thread soon from me, still deciding on the tank between a 120, 75, and 200 gal. which would you guys choose?
Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you her, about time you joined us!

Go big if you got the space! Bigger usually is better!

Maxout
Aquarium Specialty - dry goods & marine livestock

WHAT DOES THE TERM "GOOD WATER QUALITY" MEAN TO YOU?

• Your aquarium water is in acceptable ranges measured by consumer level water tests

Votes: 133 45.4%
  • Your aquarium water is in acceptable ranges measured by ICP type testing

Votes: 46 15.7%
  • Your aquarium water is good based on how your corals are growing and look

Votes: 178 60.8%
  • Your aquarium water is good based on how little nuisance algae is growing

Votes: 54 18.4%
  • Your aquarium water is good based on how it looks to you

Votes: 45 15.4%
  • Other (please explain in the thread)

Votes: 6 2.0%