Hello Reef lighting questions

Gent

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 13, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I was wondering If i should a ai blade glow to my hello reef tank because I want sps corals too. Also, do you think the standard powerhead from hello reef is good enough.
 
Hey I was wondering If i should a ai blade glow to my hello reef tank because I want sps corals too. Also, do you think the standard powerhead from hello reef is good enough.
Welcome to Reef2Reef from Canandaigua!
 
Sure you can add another blade.
Consider upgrading the return pump and see if that helps.
There are a number of smaller nano and pico waver makers available. I like and use Hygger or IM.

#WelcometoR2R

🪸🐚🪸
Thank you.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 15 53.6%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new