Hello Reef lighting questions

Gent

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 13, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I was wondering If i should a ai blade glow to my hello reef tank because I want sps corals too. Also, do you think the standard powerhead from hello reef is good enough.
 
Hey I was wondering If i should a ai blade glow to my hello reef tank because I want sps corals too. Also, do you think the standard powerhead from hello reef is good enough.
Welcome to Reef2Reef from Canandaigua!
 
Sure you can add another blade.
Consider upgrading the return pump and see if that helps.
There are a number of smaller nano and pico waver makers available. I like and use Hygger or IM.

#WelcometoR2R

🪸🐚🪸
Thank you.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new