Hello Reef Peeps!!

Ark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. My name is Noah. I’ve been in the saltwater game for about 13 years. Mostly soft coral and LPS tanks but have recently been wanting to house some SPS! I have also bred clownfish for a few years but took a break from that due to wanting to spend more time with my kids in coaching them in various sports. The itch is always there to breed,however , and I wouldn’t be surprised if I started breeding again within the next year or so. I currently have a 2 year old 93 gallon cube with 30 gallon sump. I only have a few corals as this tank was primarily a FOWLR aside a few mushroom corals. I have recently added a carpet nem. My fish include 2 clownfish, purple tang, 2 yellow tail damsels, a mandarin and I Recently purchased a trio of Lyretail anthias about 2 months ago with one already transforming to male which is awesome to witness! This site is a great site and my go to for reef tank needs and entertainment. Thanks for having me. Peace

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Let’s see some tank pics, keep us posted with the breeding/builds with lots of photos! :)

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R Noah and thanks for signing up :)
tenor.gif
#WelcometoR2R

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 105 86.8%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.5%
Back