Hello Reef2Reef

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mitsie
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mitsie

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 3, 2017
Messages
69
Reaction score
73
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Reef2Reef,

My name is Mitch and i live in the Netherlands. I am busy with this hobby for like 3 years now and its going on and off. My favorite corals are zoanthids i dont even have another coral yet in my tank. The tank i have right now is almost 1 year old and is 135Litres.
 
bitmoji-20191121074447.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new