Welcome aboard

ZomboMeme 27092020154153.jpg

Pistondog

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. I am new to reefing but I have had some experience in marine fish only community tanks. I have done my best to research and determine what I want to do as far as reefing. My first reefing project has been about 8 months in the making. Mistakes have already been made and I am on the rebound to a healthy start. I already have a help thread posted that I will be looking forward to the reply. I am confident that with your help success is on the horizon. The journey will be met with great anticipation! Thanks in advance for all the knowledge to be gained! Happy Reefing!
Hello j.mill,
I hope we can help, welcome

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef, tons of helpful people on the forum. That being said maybe you get a chance to check out my channel! Hope you like it!

ShepherdReefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. I am new to reefing but I have had some experience in marine fish only community tanks. I have done my best to research and determine what I want to do as far as reefing. My first reefing project has been about 8 months in the making. Mistakes have already been made and I am on the rebound to a healthy start. I already have a help thread posted that I will be looking forward to the reply. I am confident that with your help success is on the horizon. The journey will be met with great anticipation! Thanks in advance for all the knowledge to be gained! Happy Reefing!

Hello and welcome

Paulie069

Random Acts Of Kindness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome aboard r2r brother you will definitely find advice and help here , people are always willing to help and give advice with the common goal of helping you succeed in reefing

Mkkari

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to family :)

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 40 34.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 25 21.4%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.7%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 26.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.4%
Back