Hello Reefers

  • Thread starter Thread starter Donsreef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Donsreef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 10, 2014
Messages
180
Reaction score
46
Location
Palmdale, Ca
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, Im new to R2R. Been reefing for about 5 years now and I look forward to ur advice when I have questions.
With that being said I have a 40 breeder setup and I need to upgrade the lighting. I have a chines leds fixture right now and I really dont like it. My stock plans is LPS, Zoas and a few SPS.

I was thinking of adding 2 36" T5's it for now but don't want to change later so I'll do the upgrade now.

What do you think
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20141005_224657(1).JPG
    IMG_20141005_224657(1).JPG
    64.1 KB · Views: 126

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 48.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new