Hello Reefers

Printed Reef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 19, 2021
Messages
214
Reaction score
397
Location
Chicago
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Reefers,

After 10 years of dealing with a swampy pond in Michigan I have finally gotten back into the hobby of reefing. In those 10 years of absence I have come to realize that freshwater truly does not compare to the wonderful world of saltwater. Now, I am once again fully engaged in reefing and have a 150 gallon mixed reef tank. I have also begun 3D printing accessories to make everything run smoother. I am looking forward to interacting with all of you, and I am always looking for things to print, so if you have any suggestions feel free to message me!

- Tom
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
TOM!!! Welcome back to the reef! An old cameraman I worked with once told me, if you didn't get it on film, it didn't happen. So, let's see that mixed reef of yours! ;) Always have thoughts flow through my head of... "If only I had a 3D printer..."
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new