welcome jurassic park GIF

Macbalacano

Recovering Reef Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Reefers,

After 10 years of dealing with a swampy pond in Michigan I have finally gotten back into the hobby of reefing. In those 10 years of absence I have come to realize that freshwater truly does not compare to the wonderful world of saltwater. Now, I am once again fully engaged in reefing and have a 150 gallon mixed reef tank. I have also begun 3D printing accessories to make everything run smoother. I am looking forward to interacting with all of you, and I am always looking for things to print, so if you have any suggestions feel free to message me!

- Tom
Welcome!

whale GIF

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

ssunthar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Reefers,

After 10 years of dealing with a swampy pond in Michigan I have finally gotten back into the hobby of reefing. In those 10 years of absence I have come to realize that freshwater truly does not compare to the wonderful world of saltwater. Now, I am once again fully engaged in reefing and have a 150 gallon mixed reef tank. I have also begun 3D printing accessories to make everything run smoother. I am looking forward to interacting with all of you, and I am always looking for things to print, so if you have any suggestions feel free to message me!

- Tom
Welcome.. surely we can learn alot from you.

Back