Hello Reefers

welcome jurassic park GIF
 
Hello Reefers,

After 10 years of dealing with a swampy pond in Michigan I have finally gotten back into the hobby of reefing. In those 10 years of absence I have come to realize that freshwater truly does not compare to the wonderful world of saltwater. Now, I am once again fully engaged in reefing and have a 150 gallon mixed reef tank. I have also begun 3D printing accessories to make everything run smoother. I am looking forward to interacting with all of you, and I am always looking for things to print, so if you have any suggestions feel free to message me!

- Tom
Welcome!

whale GIF
 
Welcome to R2R and back to the salty world Tom. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
Thank you for the welcome!
 
Hello Reefers,

After 10 years of dealing with a swampy pond in Michigan I have finally gotten back into the hobby of reefing. In those 10 years of absence I have come to realize that freshwater truly does not compare to the wonderful world of saltwater. Now, I am once again fully engaged in reefing and have a 150 gallon mixed reef tank. I have also begun 3D printing accessories to make everything run smoother. I am looking forward to interacting with all of you, and I am always looking for things to print, so if you have any suggestions feel free to message me!

- Tom
Welcome.. surely we can learn alot from you.
 
Welcome to the REEF!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new