Hello to all from Italy

capitano_85

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 13, 2018
Messages
2
Reaction score
34
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello to all my name is Daniele I write from Italy precisely Piedmont.I have a marine aquarium for about 7 years at the beginning for fun because I had the passion for the sweet then I switched to the marine and my last tank measures 100x60h65cm 360 liters net with conduction dsb, in the tank I only sps monoforest an acropora, unfortunately with the heat that has done this year I had problems on the stability of the tank consequence of some drafts and losses of animals. I discovered your forum because I was looking for discussions about the use dell'ats here these things are not seen well many are prevented by the news ... I hope to be able to follow you and make new friends
 
Welcome to R2R Daniele and thank you for saying hello :)
giphy (2) (1).gif
#WelcometoR2R
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new