Hello world, the Buddha has arrived

1B721F6F-DF59-48C8-92E7-F5B2B8029455.gif

Welcome to the R2R family!
 
Hello guys, I’ve been on here for a couple months participating in live sales but never said hi or showed you pics of my tank progress! Hello world. Follow my progress. I’ll be uploading everything in the next few days.

https://www.instagram.com/buddhas_reefer/
Welcome!! Love your aquascape! Where did you find the flat rock??
 
Welcome!! Love your aquascape! Where did you find the flat rock??
Thanks! It’s Marco rock that I cherry picked from a lfs :) behind it is stax rocks from two little fishies that I cemented together

Update: I’ll be posting pics on my instagram page of my 3 month progress. About 5 pictures will be posted per day for Yallz viewing pleasure!

instagram.com/buddhas_reefer
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to the REEF!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new