Hello World

received_244003776723671.gif
 
Finally decided to register after lurking for the past 5 months. At the beginning of this year, I got my first reef tank after only having freshwater tanks previously. As the name suggests I started with a nano reef in my college's dorms. As of currently, I have an AIO Truvu 10g with a clown pair, a firefish, a variety of mushrooms, GSP, finger leather, and more. My other tank which brought me to register to start a build thread is a 15g Fluval flex that is going to replace the 10g. So the journey begins.
Welcome to R2R. Hope all goes well with your new tank setup.
 
scolyeat.gif

Hello! And Welcome!

Glad you joined...now you have TWO things to study: reefing AND your degree!
R2R has some of the greatest people in this hobby to help you... mind you,, I'm not one of them (I'm still a newbie), but there are AMAZING people in here to help.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new