Hello :)

  • Thread starter Thread starter saan1wu4
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

saan1wu4

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 19, 2019
Messages
47
Reaction score
140
Location
Ontario
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! I'm an art student from Ontario, Canada.
I've recently gained interest in the hobby and I am considering getting a reef tank in the future. For now, I'm just researching and trying to learn more about the hobby :)
 
Welcome to R2R!!! This is a great place to research and learn - we're glad you're here!

CatReading.gif
 
Welcome to R2R
giphy (6).gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new