Hello!

Twistytheclownpleco

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 26, 2019
Messages
6
Reaction score
41
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hii! So I'm new and I have never kept a salt water tank before. Only freshwater. I currently have 3 betta tanks, a 20 gallon community tank that I'm moving into a 65 gallon tank. so my 20 gallon will soon be empty. After I start/finish decorating it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Im actually not even sure if I want to continue with freshwater or Start with brackish or full on saltwater. All the creatures I like get too big or will eat everyone :/ I'm in love with lionfish, snowflake eels, marine betta, and coral beauty's.
 
Welcome to R2R!

D989938F-D3C4-4629-82B3-8C0489B94290.gif
 
Hii! So I'm new and I have never kept a salt water tank before. Only freshwater. I currently have 3 betta tanks...
I'm in love with lionfish, snowflake eels, marine betta, and coral beauty's.
Welcome, I have snowflake, marine betta and coral beauty all in my reef tank... and I still have a Betta bowl that the grandkids love!
 
Welcome to R2R!!!
 
Welcome, I have snowflake, marine betta and coral beauty all in my reef tank... and I still have a Betta bowl that the grandkids love!
How big is it your reef tank??! They all get along?? What else do you have in it??? :3
Bowls aren't very good for bettas.. Or any fish really. Maybe you can get like at least a 5 gallon.? Technically a 2.5 is the minimum but 5 gallons or bigger is better. Lol what kind of betta is he!? I have 2 plakats and a veil tail.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new