Hello.

Hoparna

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 8, 2020
Messages
33
Reaction score
54
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys. Im Hoparan (uncle in Armenian) I'm in Glendale Ca. Had my tank for 3 years with life and work I'm starting to give more attention to my tank. Just 5 to 10 minutes a day is saving me a lot of headaches and making my tank cleaner and more presentable. Slow work in progress. I have lots of questions so I will be here getting lots of info. Thank you guys.
 
Howdy
howdy.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!
tenor (2).gif
 
Hello. What LFS are you using. I use to go to Ultra gem but I think they closed down.
I was away from reefing for more than 10 years now. I bought all my equipment online and still need to set-up the tank. I know a lot of LFS have disappeared since I started the hobby over 20 years ago. Check out Golden State Corals. It's a small boutique operation, owner is very nice, and it's in the valley, about 20 minute drive from us. A larger LFS that has a large selection of fish is Seaside Tropical in Huntington beach. Other than those 2, I dont really know of any as I havent started looked to be honest.
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new