Hello.

I have a new Red Sea RSK 300 I will install later this week. I'm waiting for my Vibrant to be delivered so I can dose and try to clean this algae. i will run the new skimmer in a bucket to brake it in then swap it.

15868161334406111261150835717186.jpg 15868161786167029242154848006933.jpg 15868162039322639912365300568108.jpg 1586816216705353485966728106320.jpg 15868162284645926718478135170225.jpg 15868162407478814791777704669708.jpg 158681625555445257321786003531.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R and the wonderful folks, information and help.

I recommend to everyone joining to create a tank build thread. 1. You get to see where you have started and how much you have grown in this hobby. 2. We love pictures and to see what your doing with your tank. 3. It’s a great learning tool for all of us to see what works and doesn’t . We learn great stuff from each other.
Lastly the only bad question here is the one not asked...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new