Hello.

21D006FF-2CFE-4B4D-A459-79E366F16920.gif

Welcome to the R2R family!
 
It's a bit of a drive, but with most people hiding in their houses Reef Lounge USA in Anaheim is only a half-hour away. If you are scared of the flu, they will put on a face mask while they pack your corals. I spent money there Friday just because they are still open for customers. But I digress.

Hey Uncle, Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 
Hey guys. Im Hoparan (uncle in Armenian) I'm in Glendale Ca. Had my tank for 3 years with life and work I'm starting to give more attention to my tank. Just 5 to 10 minutes a day is saving me a lot of headaches and making my tank cleaner and more presentable. Slow work in progress. I have lots of questions so I will be here getting lots of info. Thank you guys.
Yo Hoparan Welcome aboard r2r,, if u want info than ur in right place,, great folks here
 
It's a bit of a drive, but with most people hiding in their houses Reef Lounge USA in Anaheim is only a half-hour away. If you are scared of the flu, they will put on a face mask while they pack your corals. I spent money there Friday just because they are still open for customers. But I digress.

Hey Uncle, Welcome to Reef2Reef!
I'm not scared. I'm a plumber so we are still working. I work from the Valley all the way to OC. So it's good to know all the LFS I can stop by when I'm close.
 
Welcome to the R2R community !
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
pics!!!..we all love pics.. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new