Welcome to R2R!
1590591525503.jpeg

RobB'z Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to the group and the hobby! Have done freshwater planted tanks for years, and have always wanted to run a reef tank. Most equipment on order! Waterbox Cube 20 with AI Prime 16HD light. Wanted to join the group to learn from those who have been there and done that! Want my best chance of building a successful reef. I have a lot of patience and would rather take my time and get it right! Will be looking for all of your great advice!
Welcome to the addiction! You'll love it here one of us! one of us!

Jimbhoy13

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to the group and the hobby! Have done freshwater planted tanks for years, and have always wanted to run a reef tank. Most equipment on order! Waterbox Cube 20 with AI Prime 16HD light. Wanted to join the group to learn from those who have been there and done that! Want my best chance of building a successful reef. I have a lot of patience and would rather take my time and get it right! Will be looking for all of your great advice!
Welcome to R2R and the salty world. Slow and steady is the way to go. Lots of knowledgable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
pics!!!..we all love pics.. :)
as mentioned,build thread ;)

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Keep us posted with your build with lots of photos! :)

Also, check this out for your learning purposes. Patience is a great thing in this hobby ;)

Nanorock1970

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R and the wonderful folks, information and help.
Freshwater planted? You should do fine with reef tank....I was 40 years freshwater and took the plunge last year. Def not as hard as I thought but patience wins....I know, you get the tank filled and you just want to stock it to the max....
Patience, it is the big word around here, Reefing is patience to cycle, to watch things grow, to keep your tank balanced.
I recommend to everyone joining to create a tank build thread.
1. You get to see where you have started and how much you have grown in this hobby.
2. We love pictures and to see what your doing with your tank.
3. It’s a great learning tool for all of us to see what works and doesn’t . We learn great stuff from each other.
Lastly the only bad question here is the one not asked...

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 30 17.0%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 76 43.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.5%
Back