Hello!

killyfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been keeping salt water fish for around 40 years on and off. My early aquariums were set up with under gravel filters powered by air pumps, before powerheads came onto the market!
I have always kept fish only tanks, albeit with the occasional invert. Such as Mali and bubble anemones, cleaner shrimps and hermit crabs.
I am just about to set up a Jewel marine Rio 350 with protein skimmer, which I will add an under gravel filter to as these have always worked for me.

PTXReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been keeping salt water fish for around 40 years on and off. My early aquariums were set up with under gravel filters powered by air pumps, before powerheads came onto the market!
I have always kept fish only tanks, albeit with the occasional invert. Such as Mali and bubble anemones, cleaner shrimps and hermit crabs.
I am just about to set up a Jewel marine Rio 350 with protein skimmer, which I will add an under gravel filter to as these have always worked for me.

Welcome to the R2R community! Glad to have you! Please share your knowledge and experiences, happy reefing!

giphy.gif

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Welcome to the R2R community and we’re glad you joined us !!

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun..

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 74 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 71 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 9.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back