lelandmarine

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WELCOME!
Here are some resources you may like

If you like to read

If you prefer video’s. This video series is “5 minute guide”, good info. BRS TV has lots of different series.

Here’s a getting the most out of Reef2Reef link

OP
OP
mistergray

mistergray

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WELCOME!
Here are some resources you may like

If you like to read

If you prefer video’s. This video series is “5 minute guide”, good info. BRS TV has lots of different series.

Here’s a getting the most out of Reef2Reef link

Thx! The more info the better!

CTSteveD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad to be among the knowledgeable on my new journey to start a saltwater tank. I've had a freshwater tank before and it's no where in the league of a saltwater tank. I look forward to the journey! After reading several discussions and doing research I've decided to purchase a 32 gallon Coralife Biocube. Wish me luck!

Oh, and if anyone has a promo code for Marine and Reef, I'd greatly appreciate using it if you don't need it. :D
That's a great tank, good luck with it!

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad to be among the knowledgeable on my new journey to start a saltwater tank. I've had a freshwater tank before and it's no where in the league of a saltwater tank. I look forward to the journey! After reading several discussions and doing research I've decided to purchase a 32 gallon Coralife Biocube. Wish me luck!

Oh, and if anyone has a promo code for Marine and Reef, I'd greatly appreciate using it if you don't need it. :D
Welcome.

I use BRS and LFS for most purchases. There can also be local fish clubs that sell/swap items, if that helps. Here in TX, I also belong to DFWMAS.org - most local clubs with has MAS and .org within name. IF your in an area that has a local club registered, here, go into your Account, poke around and maybe you'll find yours (I have not found mine :( )

MelodiB

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

welcome and good luck

OP
OP
mistergray

mistergray

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome.

I use BRS and LFS for most purchases. There can also be local fish clubs that sell/swap items, if that helps. Here in TX, I also belong to DFWMAS.org - most local clubs with has MAS and .org within name. IF your in an area that has a local club registered, here, go into your Account, poke around and maybe you'll find yours (I have not found mine :( )
Thx for the info!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.0%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back