Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Salty Rambler

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! Most damsels have a well deserved reputation for aggression once they settle in and claim tank territory. You can see some of the angst related to attempting to remove them from tanks if you do a few searches. That said, if you have a bigger tank, there may be enough space that their territorial behavior will be muted. Are you thinking of adding any other fish? The general practice is to add the most aggressive fish last.

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone!

I am new here and have had my tank for about 2 years. I have 2 clown fish and they are doing well so far. I am trying to be like a sponge and soak up all the knowledge here! lol
Welcome!

Adorable pic for your Bubbles2021 logo!!

OP
OP
Bubbles2021

Bubbles2021

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! Most damsels have a well deserved reputation for aggression once they settle in and claim tank territory. You can see some of the angst related to attempting to remove them from tanks if you do a few searches. That said, if you have a bigger tank, there may be enough space that their territorial behavior will be muted. Are you thinking of adding any other fish? The general practice is to add the most aggressive fish last.
Thanks for the advice, I think I will do a forum search and take my time before I add anything else to the tank. Really dont want aggressive fish in there, even though they would be added last, still seems like a gamble. :)

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello Everyone!

I am new here and have had my tank for about 2 years. I have 2 clown fish and they are doing well so far. I am trying to be like a sponge and soak up all the knowledge here! lol
The Princess Bride Hello GIF by Disney+

Welcome to Reef2Reef! Soak it up! There's definitely plenty of knowledge to go around.

Back