Welcome aboard
ZomboMeme 24122020153436.jpg

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! I am new here. Have kept fish tanks since I was a kid. Don’t have one of my own atm but each of my three kids have one. Have been fish only until about a month ago when we bought our first coral. Have 46 gal freshwater (is planned to be converted to saltwater once her current fish die of old age) 29 gal saltwater that is just starting as a reef tank (been fish only for around six years). And a ten gallon saltwater with a couple baby clownfish for my littlest one.
Welcome to the reefing world! Also welcome to the largest online reef forum out there! R2R is a great place to gain knowledge and learn from all kinds of hobbyists!

If you are interested I have a reefing channel I have had going this past year and nearing 1K subs! Think its been a fun little "family" I have grown and its a fun community as well to be a part of! Think after R2R, YouTube can be one of the best places to get information on reefing! Again welcome!

OP
OP
R

rykone

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok
Welcome to the reefing world! Also welcome to the largest online reef forum out there! R2R is a great place to gain knowledge and learn from all kinds of hobbyists!

If you are interested I have a reefing channel I have had going this past year and nearing 1K subs! Think its been a fun little "family" I have grown and its a fun community as well to be a part of! Think after R2R, YouTube can be one of the best places to get information on reefing! Again welcome!

Ok thanks. I’ll check it out. Admit I’ve been watching a lot of brs tv lol.

Back