R2R-Welcome3.jpg

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi!
Myself Vezos, I currently have a 100L(25G) tank thats been setup for the past 2 years and been running for a couple of months now. Excited to be part of this wonderful community and looking to learn from the wonderful reefers out here.

Welcome! Glad you joined.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread under Forum > Member Aquariums and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you n Bangalore:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

OP
OP
V

Vezos

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! Glad you joined.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread under Forum > Member Aquariums and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you n Bangalore:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
Hi, thanks for the suggestion. I have started a build thread, don't know if it's in the right page.
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/25-gallon-custom-tank.965460/

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, thanks for the suggestion. I have started a build thread, don't know if it's in the right page.
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/25-gallon-custom-tank.965460/

You did create it in the right place! You've done the hard part, making your thread (nice by the way... I went and looked (hugs)) and now you just need to do step 2 to claim your badge. Below is the info and link they gave me when I was new:

Once you have created a build thread then you can get your VERY FIRST USER BADGE! YAY! It's easy to do and I have created a thread that tells you how to do it here: BUILD THREAD BADGE

OP
OP
V

Vezos

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You did create it in the right place! You've done the hard part, making your thread (nice by the way... I went and looked (hugs)) and now you just need to do step 2 to claim your badge. Below is the info and link they gave me when I was new:

Once you have created a build thread then you can get your VERY FIRST USER BADGE! YAY! It's easy to do and I have created a thread that tells you how to do it here: BUILD THREAD BADGE
Yay!!! Thanks @Fish Think Pink

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 40.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 18 25.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 31.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.9%
Back