Hellolights and a new CZ discount!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
www.hellolights.com is now offering a discount code for Club Zoa members! YAY!

With this code you will get 5% off any order you make.

Code: clubzoa5po

Thanks Scott and Hellolights!! :D

FateX8

Frag Dragon
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what! NOW they have a code, ive been asking about discounts forever...
yay on discounts, boo on taking forever

aquarius77

¡ Viva la revolución!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am ordering within the next few days, this is good to know.

I have to say something about Scott.
I tried to use hello lights on my last bulb order and lets just say things did not work out. I was planning on going with someone else this time for my bulbs but i check their site anyway. While im surfing i get confused as to what bulb fires on what ballast and a few other general questions. They have a live assist thing that goes acrossed the screen and says if you need help to ask them, so i did. I got ahold of Scott and he was amazingly helpfull, he took his time helping me out and giving me advice specific to my tank situation. Even after i got off the live assist with him once and got back on again because i had more questions, he was professional and extremely helpfull in my situation and very friendly and fun to talk to. I AM buying my lights from hello lights this time around and its all because of Scott and the excellent service he provided. Thank you Scott! Ill be placing my order within the next few days and i still plan to add a note to the order about how great this fella was to me.

Back