Helooo fellow reef people

sixline

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let me introduce myself. I live in San Francisco, CA (originally from Milwaukee, WI). I've had aquariums for my whole life, taught by my dad with freshwater, then got into african cichlids, then FOWLR and now trying my hand at a soft coral reef tank. My favorite fish is probably the engineer goby, and for corals, I really like zooanthids and recordea. I am also an avid scuba diver, and enjoy marine biology and reefs in general.

Nice to meet you all. And if anyone is in the Bay Area, I will be interested in trading frags once I get my tank healthy.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0

Jimbhoy13

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let me introduce myself. I live in San Francisco, CA (originally from Milwaukee, WI). I've had aquariums for my whole life, taught by my dad with freshwater, then got into african cichlids, then FOWLR and now trying my hand at a soft coral reef tank. My favorite fish is probably the engineer goby, and for corals, I really like zooanthids and recordea. I am also an avid scuba diver, and enjoy marine biology and reefs in general.

Nice to meet you all. And if anyone is in the Bay Area, I will be interested in trading frags once I get my tank healthy.
Welcome to R2R.

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 57 39.3%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 77 53.1%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 5 3.4%
Back