HELP! Broken Vectra L1 Propeller, cant find replacement!

AmatuerAuer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 23, 2015
Messages
349
Reaction score
48
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Vectra L1 seized up and while trying to take it apart for a vinegar bath the head of the propeller broke off. I will have to remove the propeller shaft later but need to find a replacement. I am not going to purchase an entire new pump.

I looked on BRS and the EcoTech website but cannot find a replacement. Does anyone have any advice on where I can find this part?

I have a Mag 9 handling the load for the time being but it is undersized for the task.
 
Just call them they are the best in customer support.... and will send you one asap .... most of the time for free
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 44.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new