HELP! Cloudy saltwater

  • Thread starter Thread starter c.hill1100
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

c.hill1100

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 20, 2014
Messages
98
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not sure what's wrong. I added five corals: 3 zoas an iron man mushroom and ricordeayuma. Under actinics the water seems cloudy. I've done a water change and cleaned filter sock don't know what's wrong. Don't have a testing kit
 
Water change may have done it. Could be increased amount of calcium in mixed saltwater compared to tank.
 
I also bought this coral food called fuel. Could that do it too?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 20.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new