Help find New fish?

bhsalt

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 20, 2021
Messages
8
Reaction score
5
Location
united states
What state or country do you live in
Rhode Island
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am fairly new to the hobby and currently have a 16g bio cube that is running great. I have a pair of clowns, some mushrooms and acan. I would love to add maybe another fish. Does anyone have any suggestions that would work well with what I already have. I would love a watchman goby but unsure if it will be a good choice.
 
i would say you are overstocked with 2 clowns in a 16 gallon but if you really wanted another fish a small goby could be fine
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new