Help!!! Huchtii Anthias not eating

What are you trying to feed them? maybe soak the food in garlic to entice them?
 
if you just got them today I wouldn't worry let them adjust but do find out what they were eating at the store my squareback anthia wouldn't eat for a day when I got it but then it would eat mysis took about 2 weeks before he would eat pellets now he's a big pig
 
I would call the store where you got them, and find out what they were feeding.

Cyclopese and Mysis and I've tried the same.

if you just got them today I wouldn't worry let them adjust but do find out what they were eating at the store my squareback anthia wouldn't eat for a day when I got it but then it would eat mysis took about 2 weeks before he would eat pellets now he's a big pig

I hope they start to eat :sad:
 
I'd try soaking whatever you're feeding with something like Kent's Garlic Extreme and see how that works for you. Most LFS will sell the Kent stuff, or something similar. I think even Petco stocks it
 
haven't seen a fish not eat some brine shrimp, or atleast the lfs around here feed those as treats and they go crazy for them. good luck, hope it begins to eat for you soon.
greg
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new